Monday, June 1, 2015

THE LORD ANSWERS PRAYERS.

We had the opportunity to hear from Elder Alonso a member of the 70's Ever since he came, I feel like the way I do things is a lot better, I really do try to be my best, I try to be obedient, I also feel way more confident in my calling as a missionary, and I really do have the authority and really represent Jesus Christ, we have been finding a lot of new people which is awesome, this past week was really good, with lots of excitement and success. We have been talking with our sister Missionaries every night to see how they are doing and what they have achieved due to the counsel of the 70, and trying to keep them excited. The mission is changing a whole lot. Elder Alonso really knows how to change things haha.
I have the opportunity to work with all the Sisters from my zone, it has allowed me to grow in areas that I never expected, sometimes I feel like the Mother of the sisters from my zone, we help them with supporting them in the work and even resolving personal conflicts. One time we had to travel to the area where this sisters work because they were having some conflict. One of the sisters was stubborn and did not want to tell us the issue that was bothering her about her companionship, she told us that she would only speak to the Mission President. I had to assert myself and told her that the Mission President has a whole lot of other things to worry about and that is reason why we were there as STL we have the responsibility to help them and resolve their concerns. Yep, I do feel like a mom some times hahaha.
Another day we went to an appointment but we didn't find the person we were looking for. We continued on our way and as we were walking we found a little side walk right in front of a house and we just sat down feeling a little disappointed, it was only 8 o'clock and our day was about to end. We uttered some words... " Heavenly Father where are your chosen children?" my comp. said well lets knock on this house that is behind us. I was a little unsure because it was a nice house, (people with money are not always receptive) but then I said....No! I am a representative of Jesus Christ and have the authority, LETS DO IT COMPANION!" so we did but I was nervous, a shirtless guy answered the door, and gave us a skeptical look, like what are two young women doing at night, but we introduced ourselves and said we are here to bless your house and family, so he let us in, we met his wife and then we said a kneeling prayer and they kneeled with us! afterwards we asked if we could come back to share more, and they said yeah! we left that house shouting for joy and we were soooooo excited!!! it was a family! new people! it was a miracle!! the Lord really answered our prayers.

After we found our new investigators.

I am so gratetful and happy to be a missionary in the good time and the bad, it is all worth it because every moment is a learning experience, so that was my week!!!!
I love you guys sooooooo much!!!!!!!
Exitos! and siga pilas en el evangelio when we study and pray more it really helps us out in our days.
I testify of that!

Love
Hermana Riley


ONE OF THE ROADS WHERE MY LIL'MISSIONARY
WALKS EVERYDAY.


SISTERS FROM THE ZONE

ON DIVISIONS (SPLITS)




SALAMA



THIS YOUNG MAN IS A RETURNED MISSIONARY
HE SERVED IN HER HOMETOWN (WE ACTUALLY MET HIM
WHILE HE WAS SERVING HERE IN THE STATES AND TOLD HIM SHE 
WAS SERVING IN COBAN (HIS HOMETOWN) ONE DAY HE FOUND HER.





COMPANION HAS 2 MORE WEEKS


COBAN CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment