Wednesday, February 11, 2015

CARMEN AND AMARILIS GET BAPTIZED!

FEBRUARY 9th 2015
We had two more baptisms last week. Two beautiful women one is Carmen and the other Amarilis. First the story of Amarilis. Do you remember I shared with you in one of my previous e-mails that one day all of our appointmenst fell through so when we prayed about what to do next we were prompted to go visit this Sister from the ward and when we went to her house she referred us to her daughter (Amarilis) she had recently lost her husband (who died) when we saw her she was doing alright and told us that she wanted us to continue visiting her and to not leave her. We taught her the lessons set a baptismal date. One amazing thing she wanted to do before she got baptized, she wanted to ask forgiveness of her aunt ( her aunt had offended her and her mom) and had never apologized to either of them, so Amarilis wanted to ASK for forgiveness even though she didn't do anything wrong, she was the offended one but she felt that wanted to enter the waters of baptism with a pure contience and feel truly repentant, so she did that! she went and asked her Aunt for forgiveness and all went well. Amarillis and Carmen got baptized, it was so wonderful, they are both strong women, and will be true and faithful to the end. It just shows that the Atonement works both ways it also works for the victims who have been offended to receive that healing and peace, and this has been a really big example for me! it is Wonderful!!. We hope they will be big examples for their families so that they can too be baptized and that carmen can be sealed with her family one day. I have faith and I know it will happen smile emoticon
So that was our miracles for the week!
I haven't heard anything of a volcano nor have their been earthquakes, I'm pretty much in a bubble here in the mission world haha, nothing new, things are great with me and my comp. Tonight we are going to have a noche de hogar and we bought a cake to celebrate the hermana birthday, se llama familia trujillo. I will try to take some pics, today we played volleyball and me an my comp. completed our chores. No baptisms for the following week, but we are working with some new people!
Hopefully you guys got my emails now, I do write back i promise!
I love you guys sooooooo much!!!!!
FELIZ DIA DE CARINO!!! HAPPY VALENITNES DAY!!!!!! MWAH XOXOXOXOXOX HUGS AND KISSES!:D
LOVE hermana riley







No comments:

Post a Comment