Tuesday, May 5, 2015

HOT HOT HOT

Hello!
It has been HOT! it has hardly rained at all, and there is sooooo much dust, I get it in my eyes, and it's not a fun experience....Well last monday we did a noche de hogar, with the family that gives us lunch, and we made mexican food, it was delicious.

PLANTS COVERED IN DUST

This week has been pretty good, but I have never felt so exhausted in my life, Mission life is starting to catch up with me unsure emoticon but just gotta keep going. Right now we don't have any baptismal dates, we really are learning to develop more patience right now, and developing more faith for what the Lord has in store for us.


ONE OF THE MANY HILLS WE
WALK EVERY DAY.

The work continues and we put our efforts to find new people, and to help our investigators progress to arrive at that moment to make covenants with Heavenly Father. Last Friday had divisions again, and I went to Santa Cruz, its like next door to San Cristobal. It was a good day, a member accompanied us and brought her granddaughter, she is sooo cute! ( see picture) AND! the highlight of my week, was opening my package, I loved everything inside! thank you! thank you! The candy is delicious, the minnionaries are so ADORABLE! my fave part hahah Oh yeah my companion says MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS, she really enjoyed the puzzle card and the candies smile emoticon



Today we went to a park reserve, it was really pretty and took some photos (which i already sent smile emoticon ) That was my pday today smile emoticon I enjoy looking at nature, I feel like I'm more of an outdoorsy person now, but the bugs are still my enemies haha
Not that I'm counting or anything but I have 8 months on the mission, almost halfway! can you believe it!! time flies by, and I can't believe that almost everyone else is back from the ward, its so crazy!!
I love the mission, especially here in Guatemala, it's the best thing in the world, would never trade this experience for anything!
Well I hope you guys have a great week, happy b-day to Quinn
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Hermana Riley














No comments:

Post a Comment