Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I GOT TRANSFERRED TO COBAN.

Yeah now that i look back to going to tikal, it was a really good experience!!! Well only the missionaries went and the bus driver, we didn't have a tour guide, there were missionaries that already knew their way because of how many times they have gone haha. From San Benito to tikal it was like an hour bus ride. But thankfully that day wasn't too hot, it was just right smile emoticon

TEMPLE 5



FINALLY GOT TO WEAR MY TIKAL T-SHIRT



TEMPLE 4 
IN THE BACKGROUND



MADE IT TO THE TOP!







GUESS WHAT??, I got transferred!!!!! I am now here in Coban in barrio 1, I am now a Sister Trainer Leader, my new companion is Hermana Hernandez (from Mexico) 6 months in San Benito and now it was time for my departure. It was sad but I actually didn't cry, in my heart and soul I could feel that I was going to leave, all of last week, so I was preparing emotionally and mentally haha.
I packed all last night because the ZLs told me that I had to leave this morning at 5:30.... I kind of got a bit frustrated because i thought I wasn't leaving until tuesday and so I had plans to say goodbye to the rest of the people I didn't get to yesterday and have a noche de hogar (FHE) con la Familia Poot y Leon, but my plans got ruined, and I left this morning. The only time one goes to bed super late and almost pull an all nighter is when there are cambios (Transfers), I was up to 1:30 am packing, didn't go to bed until like 2, so today is a bit rough sleep wise, but you know its all good, life of the mission right!? Well I'm really excited to be here in coban, and now i have an even greater responsibility to take care of not just one hermana but a whole bunch of Hermanas that are in my zone, this will be fun, and interesting. I'm grateful to my Heavenly Father that has given me this opportunity and his trust. I got a lot of work to do but I am ready for it!! Bring it on! haha Hermana Perez is still in San Benito. Elder Brown is my pal he was in my district in the ccm and in peten, he is now going to sayaxche. He´s a good elder and really funny guy.
(I ASKED HER ABOUT HER FINANCES)
As you know mom, I'm pretty bomb with my finances, I always have plenty for what I need smile emoticon
Well the weather in coban right now is a tad cold but not too much, I left Peten just in time because the HOTTEST months are just ahead which will happen in semana santa (Holy week) when i was there it was bearable and my clothes handled there, just always got sweaty, but here i think i might have to buy some warmer clothes, thank goodness everything here is super cheap!!
This weekend we had district conference, its like stake conference, president of the mission spoke and Elder Morales (a member of the seventies spoke), it was really good and uplifting.
Really excited for the changes, hope all is going well with you guys, i love you super duper much!!!
more pics to come next week
love hermana riley

No comments:

Post a Comment